Last Updated: 28-08-2023
Table of Contents
General Cancellation Policy
Users on the Mereka Connect platform have the right to cancel their upcoming booking. However, the refundable amount will be based on the cancellation timeline and other related factors. Mereka Connect’s cancellation policy is stipulated as follows:
- Free Cancellation for 72 hours, as long as the user cancels at least three (3) days before the scheduled booking: 100% refund*
- Cancellation within three (3) days but not less than 24 hours before the scheduled booking: 50% refund*
- Cancellation within 24 hours of scheduled booking: 10% refund*
*subjected to deduction of Stripe fees, access the breakdown of fees incurred here.
Users must always provide a reason for their cancellation. Following this, a confirmation email would be sent out to both the User and the host Hub.
Please be aware that unless your Hub initiates the cancellation, the Service fee paid by you as a User won’t be refunded. The Service fee consists of a charge of 3% + RM1. There is an additional fee of 2% for currency conversion. In addition, starting 15 October 2023, the service fee for any overseas transactions would constitute 3% + RM1.00 + 1%. Click here for more details.
Cancellation Policy for Hubs
Hubs on Mereka Connect reserve the right to cancel their Experience or Space at any given time. However, they are obligated to provide a valid reason for the cancellation. In the event of any such cancellation, Hubs are accountable for issuing a full refund to Users. This refund includes:
- Service fee of 3% + RM1 if borne by Users (There is an additional fee of 2% for currency conversion. Starting 15 October 2023, the fee for overseas transactions would constitute 3% + RM1.00 + 1%. Click here for more details).
- Mereka fee (3.5% of the original booking fee – only for Hubs subscribed to the Connect plan). The Mereka fee will not be charged if your Hub is on a paid subscription.